Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome to CMD

Miscellaneous musings on mind, body, spirit and the multiplicity of experience.

This is not intended to be a personal diary, but to relate what is going on in my head to what is going on in the world, and to invite you to share what's in your head.

I intend to deal with topics that are usually considered taboo for family holiday dinner, such as religion, politics, sex, death, and lifestyle choices.

I think humor can be a great tool for enlightenment, but I'll try not to cross the line into smugness, snarkiness, or condescension. Your perception may vary.

I enjoy playing devil's advocate, both to sharpen my insight and just to keep things interesting. Preaching to the choir has its limits, after all.

I acknowledge I'm not an expert in many things, so please be patient and helpful, and I'll try to do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment